Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not tracking heart rate and sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My dashboard doesn't track my sleep or heart rate anymore?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

It's nice to see you around @Zchid, welcome buddy! Smiley Very Happy Are you syncing during the day or at least before going bed? Maybe your tracker stopped syncing and that's why it's not transferring your data to your dashboard. If this is the case, there's nothing to worry about, let's try the following to solve the issue:

• Log out of your Fitbit App
  • Force quit the App
  • Restart your Charge 2, 3 times in a row 
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit App
  • Force sync your tracker

Once you've done the above steps, check your Fitbit app to see if the same information you're seeing on your tracker is now reflected on your app. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, this didn't work. I'm seeing my steps and my current heart rate but not the sleep and heart rate on the dashboard. Seems to have happened after the last update.

Best Answer

It seems that your tracker is not syncing my friend @Zchid, that's why is not giving your heart rate and sleep. Have you checked if you're also missing steps, floors, etc.. on your dashboard? 

Following the steps I shared in my post above should solve the issue. I recommend doing them one-by-one without skipping any step, however, if those suggestions don't work try uninstalling and reinstalling your app. 

I'll be around, keep me posted! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I am having the exact same problem.  I get steps and real-time heart rate but it is not displaying sleep or activity.  And it says I have not synced since 3 days ago.  

Best Answer

Hey there @Murph3048, thanks for stopping by! As per your description, I can definitely say that this is happening to due a syncing issue. Therefore, I'd recommend attempting the steps I shared in this post to get you back on track. Smiley Wink 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried every solutions mentioned in the posts and my Fitbit is not tracking my heartbeat or sleep patterns.  I’ve been pleased with the product.  But now are very frustrated.  Any way to solve the problems??

Best Answer

I am currently having this same issue!!  I have tried everything but my dashboard won't track my sleep and heart rate anymore.  I'm very frustrated!!!

Best Answer

I am also now having this issue as of last night. I went through all of the steps above and still don't see sleep and heart rate syncing. Not a problem before yesterday.

Best Answer

Same problem. Gone through all the steps advised but to no avail !!

Best Answer

Hi there, 

I had the same problem. It seems like the phone isn't connecting through the Bluetooth. If you go in your app, your device is probably not showing when you click on your picture. I just set up my device again, and it fixed the problem. 

1. open app

2. click on profile picture

3. Set up a Device

4. Follow the steps. The same as the first time you set it up.

Your device should sync and all your information should be there as it was before.

Hope this works for you as it did for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having a similar issue and it’s probably not a syncing issue. The tracker doesn’t register heart rate or sleep information on the watch. Therefor it doesn’t appear on the dashboard. 

I had no issues with my old watch but had to ‘upgrade’ since the battery was old. Will try to exchange for another one. 

Best Answer
0 Votes