Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not tracking sleep

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had a fit but charge 2 for about a week now. Something is wrong with its sleep tracking feature. So far of the 7 nights I've worn the Fitbit it has only tracked sleep for 2 of them. I have seen posts where it was a sensitivity setting messing up the time asleep but mine has no data at all for most days. 

Hopefully someone can asssit with getting this feature working otherwise the Fitbit is getting returned. 

Thanks. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
98 REPLIES 98

Welcome to the Community Forums @rebelry49, sorry for the delay in responding your post.

To better assist you, can you please let me know when was the first time you experienced this and how many times since then? Also, I recommend you to try sleeping with your Charge 2 on your non-dominant hand and check if the sleep settings on your account is in normal instead of sensitive. Please let me know if you're not receiving Sleep Stages or sleep information at all.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a problem for a week now and Fitbit told me it is their problem They don ‘ t seem to know how to fix it very frustrating. I will contact amazon to see if they can help me for a return

Moderator edit: Format 

Best Answer

Welcome aboard @Jocelyne2019, sorry for the delay in responding.

I totally understand how frustrating this can be for you and I apologize for that. Can you please expand on your issue so I can better assist you? If you're interested in a return process, please contact the retailer where you bought it, which in this case is Amazon, to receive further assistance. 

Looking forward to your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I go to bed around 9:30 - 10:00 PM and am asleep almost immediately. However my fit bit claims I am not asleep until around 3:00 am every night. What is the issue and fix?

Thank you much for you response.

Best Answer

I tried resetting my fitbit 3 time in a row. I t still does not give me my sleep data. It went from giving me scores and rem, light, and deep sleep to nothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Jocelyn:

Thank you for your response. I am perfectly happy with my fitbit 2 for everything except the sleep data. Every evening I go to bed between 9:30 and 10:00 PM. I am fast asleep within 10 minutes of lying down. However invariably the fitbit does not show me sleeping until 2:00 or 3:00 AM which I know is not correct. I simply want to know if there is an adjustment I can make on my end to correct this situation.

I look forward to your response.

Ashley 

Moderator edit: Removed personal information 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m not currently using m Fitbit. I use garmin now . It’s been about two
years since I last posted to a Fitbit board . Though the last post was my
most up to date supposed fix by fit bit.
Though it should be noted I figured out I was a mover tosser and turner .
This gives the fit bit a false awake.
Hope the best for you
Sincerely; Shane
--
Shane  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I go to bed every evening between 9:30 and 10:00 PM and am asleep within 5
- 10 minutes of lying down and yet my fitbit charge 2 claims I do not get
any sleep until between 2:00 and 3:30 AM. One night last week it had me
asleep for 56 minutes. I know I got much more sleep than that. Hopefully
there is a new adjustment or setting you can advise me to take to fix it.

Thank you for you response
--
*Ashley

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. I haven't had accurate tracking or a single sleep score since 10 January. 

Best Answer

@Bronzbabe have you been seeing simple sleep? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi the sleep tracking icon is not active on my fit bit.. can you please let me know what I need to do ? 

thanks !

viola

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Vivaxx is this on your Charge 2 or the Fitbit dashboard? 

Do you have the sleep icon? 

I not sure what is meant by not active. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My sleep doesn't always register on my dashboard. There isn't any way to check my sleep on my Fitbit charge 2. Also I no longer get the average number of hours slept per week. Instead I get the average score or grade of how well I slept that week. It is the scoring that I wish we could opt out of on the dashboard, the daily and weekly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My sleeping track is not accurate most of the time 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tracking sleep but not accurate Not even close

Best Answer
0 Votes

Stopped tracking sleep and as of yesterday, it's stopped track g heart beats.

It's useless for FIT TRACKING now so what am I supposed to do FitBit? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Bronzbabe what do you mean by stopped tracking sleep? You mention no heart rate, you should still be seeing simple sleep tracking. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I mean my fit bit does not always track, show, or register my sleep. Not even basic. That is you notice it isn't my main complaint. The main complaint is the scoring of my sleep.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ah you work with Fitbit. Your perspective might be different than mine

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not knowing who "You" refers to @GudrunWiebe I'll answer. I simply A volunteer 

Best Answer
0 Votes