Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 recording too high active minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

For the past week my Charge 2 has suddenly started indicating it's recorded 1440 minutes whilst I've been asleep (along with around 2000 calories). It then doesn't increase the amount of active minutes even when I exercise later in the day, it stays at a maximum of 1440 minutes.

I've tried restarting the Charge 2 by connecting to the charger and holding the button but this hasn't sorted the issue.

Any ideas? I've checked the previous threads but haven't come across this exact issue

Thanks for your help!

Kevin

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@sattek It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community!

I will assist you with your high active minutes count and thank you for restarting your device. Do you have any third party app linked to your account? Did you logged any activities manually? If this is the case are they for the correct time? Could you share a screenshot of the activities area on your account?

I look forward to your reply.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,Thanks for your reply. 1) I have Strava and Renpho apps linked to my account2) I've not logged any manual activities I've attached some screenshots from my app. I've also noticed that, since the issue started last week, it's recording my resting heart rate as 50 every day with no variance. I'd expect it to very slightly day to day so I think this may be related. It's almost like it's failing to reset the data each day.Please let me know if you need any further information. RegardKevinSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes