Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 screen is black!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit charge 2 stop working! The screen is not turning on! It vibrates when I connected to the charger, tries to light up and I think is charging but screen is black 😞 Don’t know what else to do..

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

This also happened to me a couple of hours ago.  It is still syncing to my app on my phone though.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Lcalderon and @SV010608. I'm  sorry to hear your Charge 2 is not turning on and thank you for letting us know what your device is still doing.

I'd recommend restarting your Charge 2 in order to make it turn on again:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display.
  4. Press and hold the button to restart your tracker for 4 seconds. When you see the Fitbit logo and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Andrea. I did try this yesterday but unfortunately it didn’t work. It vibrates, but the screen stays black. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s now not synching at all either.  I think it’s gone to God.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 2 suddenly became totally unresponsive on Wed mid morning, battery was in about 65%.     I don’t get vibrations when plugged in to the charger and it just seems completely ’dead’.   I have tried the recommended restarts, but nothing happens.     Any help would be appreciated 😀

Best Answer

It's synching again, but still no display on the tracker. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for following advised troubleshooting steps @SV010608. Welcome, @Kerenza33, thank you for trying the recommended restarts.

I know how frustrating this could be and the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes