Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 screen just showing white pixels

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My screen suddenly stopped working - at points when the screen should be on I get flashing white pixels, but nothing else.

I have tried the restart option, but it is not doing anything for it. Does this mean my band is toast? I have had it since December 2016. It was fine when I was outside with my kid. I haven't dropped it, got it wet or anything since then, but now I suddenly saw that it was not working properly. What should I do?

The phone still syncs with my phone, but I am not able to check any data from my band.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hey @MissSirle, welcome aboard! The behavior of your Charge 2 sounds pretty weird and I want to thank you for trying to restart it to make it work fine again. However since this issue persists, I'd like you to try something else, please wait until the battery drains out, then restart your Charge 2 again and let me know if the screen still acting like this. 

I'll be around! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I have currently sent the band to diagnostics to see if guarantee will cover it. However it is highly unlikely, because the band is 1.5 years old and it has multiple scratches.

Perhaps when I get it back I could try it. 

There has been a development in the issue though. At times it showed white noise screen (like them old TVs, like someone else in another thread has brought out as well) and then going back to white single pixel rain on the screen. I also tried to disconnect the band from my phone to reconnect it. It was syncing fine at first, but after I disconnected it was not able to reconnect again. The green lights at the back have been working fine all this time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MissSirle, thanks for getting back to me! I appreciate you have followed some other tips to make your Charge 2 work. Let me ask you this, did you contact our Support team for further help? If so, keep me posted about the response you receive. 😉 

Have a nice day! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried this too, and this does not solve the issue

Best Answer
0 Votes