Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 screen too dim can not see under indoor lighting or outside

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had a dim screen problem for 2 years with my Charge 2, have called for support several times, and just get the same run around.  All you do is patronize the customer to make them feel like you care but really do not.  You already got their money, however I see in the future with this kind of attitude you will problem see your customer base shrink drastically.  4 years since this issue appeared on the Charge 2 and no solution as well as your new products Charge 4 are having the same problems.  Proof you have no concern for your product quality or customer base.  I will not be purchasing any Fitbit products in the future and will recommend to anyone I know not to waste their money on your products.

I am also curious as to why the Fitbit Android App now identifies my device as a Charge 3 and not a Charge 2 that I purchased.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@MWBenson welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear that your Charge 2 isn't working and thank you for reaching out to our Support team for assistance. Not sure which device you have but if it shows as a Charge 3 on your account most likely that's the one you bought. Still you could check your original purchase (specially if you did it though Fitbit or Amazon as you should have an email about the purchase, other retailers do the same) to verify which one you got. Regarding Support, Support does follow the guidelines described in the warranty so if your device is outside the warranty period they won't be able to replace it. Still thank you for sharing your feedback.

I'll be around.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes