Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 screen went black

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dear Community/Support 

My charge 2 screen/display has completely blacked out. First its display got the white lines then it completely blank. Its getting charged fine as well as step counts are also working fine. Its only the display that has gone off. I have tried restarting via side button but its not helping the display either.  

Regards 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Abbasi.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your Charge 2 screen has completely blacked out. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. I recommend doing the following:

1. Confirm the steps to restart the device: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  2. Change a clock face: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
HI,
Thanks for writing back. I did tried these steps multiple times but it
didn't work. Is there any otherway to make it work?

Regards
Tariq
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @Abbasi.

I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your efforts. I've sent your information to the Customer Support team so they can get in touch with you and provide further assistance. You should be getting a reply soon.  

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes