Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 seems to have reset itself

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Charge 2 seems to have reset itself overnight 🙁 It now only displays the Fitbit setup url. Is there any way to recover it? 

I am in the process of downloading my account archive, but there doesn't seem to be any way to import it again and a factory reset requires that I delete the Charge 2 from my account. I don't want to lose all my data!

Can I just set it up again as second Charge 2 and transfer the data to it?

Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

SOLVED: I added it it as a new device and answered yes to replace your existing fitbit. I still have all my data.

I suspect this may happen again though as there was no reason for it to reset itself in the first place.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

SOLVED: I added it it as a new device and answered yes to replace your existing fitbit. I still have all my data.

I suspect this may happen again though as there was no reason for it to reset itself in the first place.

Best Answer

This also worked for me!  thanks for sharing - i didn't lose any data, except for the past 2 days while it was non-responsive:)

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @MarketingGeek and @SandyBetty. Thank you for sharing the steps that worked for you in order to connect your Charge 2 with your account without losing your information @MarketingGeek.

I'm glad  to hear that the steps also worked for you @SandyBetty.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer