Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 showing pixelated screen and won’t sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, my charge 2 has stopped syncing to my iPhone XR (iOS 13.4.1). It keeps starting and stopping the sync after about two seconds. I can’t even get the screen to show anything if it’s not connected to the original charger (completely black).

I tried rebooting the device by plugging it into my original Fitbit charger but I only get Matrix style pixelated lines. I did this six or seven times. 

I love my Fitbit and I’m really lost as I can’t seem to even factory reset the thing and it won’t sync. 

Please help!

Thanks all 😊

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@JennyMeow Thanks for stopping by! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your unresponsive Charge 2 and thank you for troubleshooting the issue. Since the issue persists I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I have a similar issue, the screen has vertical lines and the device is unresponsive, doesn't syncs as well.

Tried Hard-reset and some other DIY troubleshooting steps but nothing works.

Please assist.

Fitbit.jpg

Thanks and Regards,
Manu
Best Answer
0 Votes

@manus84 It's nice to have you on board!

Let me help you with your unresponsive Charge 2 and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persists I suggest you let our Support team so they can further assist you. I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you.

Let me know how it goes.

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alvaro,

No one has contacted me i assume, can you please check that.

Thanks.

Thanks and Regards,
Manu
Best Answer
0 Votes

@manus84 I hope you are doing fine.

Your post is from June 2020 and you are reaching us on January 2021. I could hear from Support that they assisted you last year so I don't know if you are having a new issue or if you just got confused.

I look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Someone did reach but didn’t get a decent solution. The reason i am reaching late is because i did buy charge4 but hoping if charge2 can be made alive again.

Thanks & Regards,
Manu

Sent from my iPhone
Thanks and Regards,
Manu
Best Answer
0 Votes

@manus84 thank you for your reply.

We have already troubleshooted the issue but the tracker is still not responsive. There isn't much I can do from here. Support can see your tracker's data in detail and if it isn't working then they can provide options based on your warranty status. They are the ones who could assist you so please reach out to them if you wish further assistance.

I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes