Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 shows website across screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I just done a work out and held the button down too long. My screen now just has a picture of a phone on it and keeps scrolling past saying www.fitbit.com /setup. 

Can anyone give me an insight on what I need to do ?  I've tried holding the button down but no change 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I would say the tracker needs to be setup to your fitbit account. 

Best Answer

Hi I have just tried and after 10 mins it said it could not connect. 

Best Answer

So strange   never had any problem with it

Best Answer

@Rach1234567 A warm welcome to our Community!!! Like @Rich_Laue said it sounds as if you need to setup your tracker. You don't mention what you are using to setup your tracker but if it is a phone then restart the phone (or computer), charge your tracker by plugging it for a couple of hours and then restart your tracker by doing the following:

Plug the charging cable to your computer or UL certified wall adapter.
Align the contacts of the tracker with the charging cable and plug it in making sure it snaps securely.
Your tracker should start charging.
Press the button for 10 to 12 seconds.
You should see your tracker's firmware version and you can now unplug your tracker.

Make sure the phone is charged and go to the bluetooth settings and remove the tracker from that list and retry setting up the tracker.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My new Fitbit 2 wont charge-the screen shows the website for setup  I already completed the setup

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here...my Charge 2 has be setup/connected for about 2 years.  Just took it off of charger and it's scrolling the fitbit.com/settings website.  Put it back on charger, restared my phone, have held down the side button for over 15 secs but it won't boot/return to normal...just keeps the website scrolling across the screen.  Has been working fine until today.  HELP!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The website is yelling you that the tracker had had a factory reset.

It is telling you to set it up.

Best Answer
0 Votes