Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 stopped tracking sleep stages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Fitbit Team,

I’ve noticed that I’m only seeing the sleep pattern since Monday this week. I’ve always had more than 3 hours of sleep andmade sure that I log my sleep on the app before actually going to sleep.

The last time I saw sleep stages on my sleep history was Friday last week...

I already updated my tracker and the app to the latest version, checked the following settings:

Heart Rate: ON (instead of Automatic)

Receive Insights: ON

Sleep sensitivity: Normal

I really need to see the sleep stages on my app. Please advise.

Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Knowlee! Thanks for already checking the requirements to get sleep stages, nice way to go! 

While reading your post I was wondering if by any chance you've taken a look at the Fitbit.com online Dashboard to see if you're also missing your sleep data on that platform? If not yet, would you mind checking?

In the meantime, I'd recommend restarting your Charge 2 and taking a look at all the requirements for receiving sleeping stages in this post

Looking forward to your response! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am a big fan of fitbit, love the app and the stats that I get from my Charge 2.  I like these products so much that I also got one for my wife.  However, about a week ago I stopped receiving my sleeping stats.  I have restarted it, check on the web and app for the stats, cleaned it and nothing.  My device is in perfect condition, it doesnt have a scratch on it, never been exposed to water, or been dropped, etc. 

I am EXTREMELY disappointed given that it is less than a year old and a big reason why I got it was because of the sleep stats.  

This seems to be a common problem in the forums and I wonder how to proceed??? I bought my Charge2 trusting the quality and durability of the product, instead, I got a "disposable" device that lasts less than a year.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sleep stages stopped 4 days ago - tried all suggested solutions with no luck - seems to be a problem being experienced by many users all of a sudden - HELP !!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My sleep tracking has worked brilliantly for over 12 months but since about mid October 2019 it only seems to record my sleep for the first few hours , bizarrely only happening on Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.  The fact that it’s regularly messing up on the same days of the week makes me think it’s software related .... anyone else getting anything similar ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes