Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 stopped working at all

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

hiya guys just wondering if anyone can help? my charge 2 has died on me there's nothing coming up on the screen and no green lights flashing.  I've charged it and tried to reset it as about 2 weeks ago it froze and I managed to reset it but now I'm not getting anything apart from a blank screen on the watch.  Any help or advice would be great.

Thanks Shellk321

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
68 REPLIES 68
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer

Yes i was still under guarantee so got a replacement after fitbit checked my battery life and could see it draining.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I have the exact same problem as above. I charge it and it goes full, but within a minute of wearing it goes blank. I hook it back up and it indicates a low battery, so I charge again and again it goes off. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem and have tried all the resets. My charge 2 suddenly stopped working and won’t switch back on. No lights on the back and no reaction when I attach it to the charger. Any ideas? Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys, I have the same issue too. My fitbit started to have disorientated images on the screen since last week. Then the screen just went black out two days ago. I tried plugging in to the charger and reboot the fitbit according to the comments of this post but it is not working and my fitbit stopped vibrating too. Please help! thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same thing is happening with my Charge 2. Can you create a case for my inquiry and have someone reach out to me?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good luck..... think they have moved on to worrying about charge 4 sales vs charge 2 issues. @Fitbit can you help here?

Best Answer
0 Votes
It would be good to get a response thanks

Adam Dowdney
Partner
For and on behalf of IBB Law LLP
T: 01895 207264
M: 07767 498069
E: adam.dowdney@ibblaw.co.uk
Best Answer
0 Votes

Should I feel grateful that my Charge 2 worked for almost 30 months before going completely dead? A few days ago it stopped consistently measuring my heart rate and didn’t hold a charge for as long as it normally had. Then it woke me up at 4:00 this morning vibrating uncontrollably - the display read, “Notification On” and nothing I did would stop it.

I removed it, went back to sleep, and when I woke up 2 hours later - NOTHING! It was completely dead and no response when I hooked it up to the charger.

I’m very disappointed. I wore it 24/7 (except for bathing of course) and was on my 4th band, but that’s another issue. The first one broke after less than a year and I replaced it with a compatible one that was less than 1/3 the price for 3 different colored bands.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not a good brand...Not built to last..Much better watches out there now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This thread has given me very little hope that help is coming but... 

My Charge 2 has just died after trying to sinc with my iPhone. Had no issues syncing with my HUAWEI. Charged it all day but still nothing. No vibration, no wee image of a battery, just nothing 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

So can someone from Fitbit please respond? My Charge 2 is still not working, it suddenly stopped, having worked fine for around 18 months. It is very frustrating... Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same, charge it over night. Pit it on 10 minutes to 30 minutes later it is dead. 3 years old. Been playing the game for a week, my sync is saying firbit is at 80%. Not getting it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine doing it to no green light not reading heart rate and same screen stays on watch i had replacement same thing happening again 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too have the dead Charge 2 issue though I suppose I should consider myself lucky since the tracker lasted 3 years before it kicked the bucket.

I inadvertently let the battery go completely dead over the past weekend and now I can not get my Charge 2 to charge.  I have been trying for a week now.  I have tried all of the USB ports and plug in the wall charging points that I have used to successfully charge the idiot thing in the past and no joy.  I have rebooted the Fitbit; reset the Fitbit; made my phone forget the Fitbit; rebooted my phone, and done all the things suggested in all the help articles on this site and, still, my Charge 2 is refusing to charge or refusing to hold a charge which amounts to the same thing.

Or rather, it charges then five to ten minutes later, discharges and I am left with a dead Fitbit.  To say I am less than pleased is an understatement but I figured I just got a dud and was considering a move to a Versa.  Then I came in here and read the pages and pages of people with similar problems with the Charge 2 and I'm now considering a move to a Samsung to match my phone.

Best Answer

I have a Fitbit charge to and I’ve clean the connections I tried different USB ports nothing will work it is absolutely black and blank what do I do.

My connections are all clean and it was working great battery got low plugged it in and now I have nothing I’ve done everything that Fitbit suggested who do I go to who do I call I need help.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Never buy a fi it 

they will not fix /repair 

offer 35% to buy a new from them

thats a joke 

what a setup 😢

Best Answer