Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 suddenly went black

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a charge 2 and it was working flawlessly. I had been quite careful with it. I have been getting 5-7 days per charge.

Today I got the standard e-mail it needed a charge. I plugged it in charged it about 40 minutes. It updated to my dashboard saying it was half charged.

I put it on to talk a call (I usually walk and talk). At the end of the call I went to check my steps- all I had was a blank screen. I put it back on the charger- it did not show the charging icon. I tried a reset and nothing happened.

I am really bummed. I had four charge HR and none lasted longer than 14 months. The charge 2 was coming up on two years (got it as a replacement from fitbit for a dead HR, but didn't use it right away). The HR's all started to have charging problems before they died. This was just working perfectly then an hour later nothing.

I did all the standard trouble-shooting. Any one have this happen and get their charge 2 to come back to life?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for getting back to us and for describing the steps you have followed in order to turn on your Charge 2 @jt_stl.

I noticed that you already got in touch with our Support Team.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes