Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 text and call notifications not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Just got my charge 2 and text and call notifications not coming through...I have done lots of troubleshoots that I have read about and nothing is working I have iPhone 6s
Best Answer
0 Votes
299 REPLIES 299
Thank you! After trying some other fixes, this fix, done IN THIS ORDER, was the solution! Thx again!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

This did not work for me.  Now what should I try?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wish I could get mine to work!  I did it 3x....in that order!  Now I wish I had my Blaze back 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have managed to get the 'Move Notifications' back but not the call or text message notifications. I had my Charge 2 for Christmas, replacing my Charge HR.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh good grief, lol! My notifications stopped working after the recent tracker update. I'd done bluetooth off/on, resets, deleting the app, reboots, the whole works. But it was just this: updates on the band itself had been turned off! Argh! So simple, but took SO long to figure out. Oh well, know what to look for next time!

Best Answer

I tried all of the things (deleting the app, restarting my FitBit, 'forgetting this device' on Bluetooth and everything else) then, I was pushing the button on the FitBit when I saw on the screen appear, 'Notifications off".  I pushed it again until I saw, "notifications on'.  It wasn't the app or the settings in the app, it was that I had accidentally turned it off on the actual FitBit! All's well now!! 

Best Answer

After I did all instructions and 4 digit paring, my call and text notifications still not working. My Mobil is iPhone 6 Plus. Is that any other way to fix this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Iamjennifer the 4 digit code for swtting up your tracker, is simply a way to connect the tracker to your accout.

On the iphone there is permissions that need to be set in the phones notification center, plus things to set up in the app.

Http://help.fitbit.com/?q=notifacation

Best Answer

I have got answer now. Very simple. 

1. Hold down the button on the Fitbit for second.

2. then you will see and select one of them

"notifications on" 

"notifications off"

that's all.

Mine is working well now.

Best Answer

Notifications for texts and calls stopped working on my Charge 2. I have an Android, LG4.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That may be the answer. I tried it and we'll see if that works. My notifications were off. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
Make sure your Notifications on your phone for Fitbit, Messages and Phone are set to Alert. Make sure your Fitbit app is set on All Day Sync (found in your Fitbit app settings). Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone SE
Best Answer
0 Votes

This didn't work for me. 

My text notifications were working when I first set up my charge 2 but not working now. 

I've done everything you say but still no luck. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

By the way... I have an iPhone 7

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi LIK,

are you sure your "Notifications on" on your Fitbit device (not app in iPhone ).Press left button for 1 - 2 secondPress left button for 1 - 2 second

Best Answer
That was my problem....i saw the post on that solution after I submitted my
post...I'm all set
thank you!!
Best Answer

I tried all of that and I am still not getting call notifications any other recommendations?

Best Answer
0 Votes

That was the problem. Thank you so much!

Best Answer

I've tried this several times and cannot find where it gives you the option to connect existing device. So I am not receiving a pair code. Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried this several times and I can't find the option to pair an existing device. I'm also not getting a code to enter for pairing! Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes