Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 text notifications not working with iPhone 7

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have recently upgraded to iPhone 7 Plus and all notifications are working except for text notifications. Have run through every scenario from deleting the Charge 2 from the IOS Bluetooth settings, removing device from the FitBit application, deleting the Fitbit Application, resetting all devices (iPhone as well as Charge 2) and still NO text notifications. Help please. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
63 REPLIES 63

I would hope that Fitbit quickly figures out the issues with iPhone upgrade and loss of texting on Fitbit. I have a blaze=no texting.  I bought  Versa and same thing. This has gone on waaaay too long. What about loss of business for Fitbit with this important issue???

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I'm not familiar with Versa or Blaze.  Maybe there is a different forum for those watches.  But with the Charge 2, if you hold the side button in for a few seconds (1 one thousand, 2 one thousand, 3 one thousand) the messages may appear.  That is what worked for my Charge 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would hope that Fitbit quickly resolves the no texts coming through from iPhone issue. This could cost Fitbit a lot of market share. It’s still not working on blaze nor the Versa which I returned for no texting with iPhone only android. Please correct this issue!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was able to fix mine after a lot of troubleshooting. Reset Fitbit, Delete App, forget BT, restart phone, restart fitbit and resync from scratch... Same issue. 

The thing I did change that fixed the issue was in Settings - > Notifications - > Messages -> Turn on Alerts in Lock Screen, Notification Center and Banners... 

I had previously turned off Notifications from Messages in  the "Notification Center" and this inhibits messages from going to my fitbit Charge 2HR for some reason...

Best Answer
0 Votes