Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won’t hold a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit will charge, however it dies within 20 minutes on a good day, and then it gives me a battery with an exclamation in the center. I’ve left my fitbit on charge for 2 hours to overnight, and it’ll tell me I have 100%, but then it diminishes quickly. I’ve restarted it at least 20 times and it still won’t work. Has this happened to anyone else? It isn’t even a year old yet! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

You were very lucky to have it working for more than 4 years. Recommendation? Avoid getting another fitbit. The company uninterested in product failings and customer service. Many other reliable options now available.

Best Answer

Thank you! From looking at the interactions on this board, I also realized that I got lucky. My plan is to not buy another Fitbit. Looking at apple watch. I am open to other recommendations. What else is worth considering? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have used my phone for fitness recording but am now interested in reading the reviews of the new Samsung smart watch which personally I think looks nicer than the Apple Watch. They are oval shape rather than the chunky square of the Apple. A friend recommends Suunto watches so I am looking at those too

Best Answer