Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won't reconnect with phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is just ridiculous. My Fitbit stopped syncing, Went through all the troubleshooting steps to no avail, finally uninstalling and reinstalling the app. It finds the device, asks for pairing code, and then sits there unable to connect for 10 minutes.  Seriously, is it THAT difficult to do what every other bluetooth device does???

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Davidsco It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community!

I will assist you with setting up your Charge 2 device again. Also thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Which phone are you using? Is it compatibleYou can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. You can find additional suggestions here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same situation. I've done all the troubleshooting steps several times. Nothing works. It is incredibly frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem too

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got it with someone over the phone. I had to first sync it to my Win 10 laptop, and then it would work. Absolutely ridiculous and ZERO excuse.  What a joke.  Seriously, you clowns can't make a device that sync via Bluetooth properly by now?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
HI,
I have the same problem too

Best Answer
0 Votes