Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won't sync with new iPhone 7 Plus

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had my Fitbit for a year now was working perfectly fine, I got a new phone (iPhone 7 plus) about a month ago and know my Fitbit and phone does not want to sync; and I have checked to see if my phone was compatible and it is. I've done all the things Fitbit have suggested and still does not wont to sync.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Is your old phone still around? If so, check that it doesn't still have a link to the fitbit in its bluetooth settings as this could be blocking connection to your new phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Is your old phone still around? If so, check that it doesn't still have a link to the fitbit in its bluetooth settings as this could be blocking connection to your new phone.

Best Answer

@Faith04 Welcome! It's good that the community is growing! Sorry to hear that your Charge 2 isn't syncing with your new phone. Once you have tried @SteveH suggestion go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Thank you for such a lovely welcome. I’m glad to see such a lovely community, @SteveH and the advice you and he gave me worked and I’m glad to announce that my charge 2 is now synced up with my new phone. Thank you again for the lovely support.

Best Answer

@Faith04 happy to hear that the instructions @SteveH gave you helped solve this issue. Also thank you for posting this and confirming that the instructions work as this may help other members in the same situation.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes