Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Midway through a walk tonight, my Fitbit went black and will not power on. It was charged and has been working fine. I tried putting it on the the charging cable and powering it up or reseting it but had no luck. My app shows it is fully charged but of course will not sync because it has no power. Help please

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
70 REPLIES 70

I’ve tried all of that and it still doesn’t turn on. It was fine before I went to bed, it doesn’t show any signs of life. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 2 will not turn on.  There is no response when plugged into the charger. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

SOLVED

1. Plug your USB charger to the Laptop or Computer

2. Get a key and push the Power on button of the Fitbit Charge 2 for 4 seconds while it is charging

The Fitbit won't on because it has no power at the same time it becomes unresponsive.

thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

didn’t work. Still dead

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have absolutely the same situation. And I don't know how to solve it 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry to hear your similar problem. Fitbit are too flakey very poor service and customer backup, therefore would not buy another one.
I think you should save up for an Apple Watch even a referred one as much cheaper
Best regards

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer

Didn’t work for me either 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It did not work for me, any other ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@WoodGG Welcome to our Fitbit Community. Regarding the screen and charging issues that your Charge 2 experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get them resolved before contacting our forums.

I noticed that you contacted our Support team and they assisted you via phone and email. Please reply to their last email so they can follow up and assist you accordingly.

See you around.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Depends how old it is, contact Apple x

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer

@Flossy1958 Thank you for your feedback.

See you guys around if any assistance is needed.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes