Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 1st 24hrs Like/Want

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got my pre-order Friday pm and wearing it since an hour after.  

Haptic vibration is easily felt, stronger than on my Ionic... on both devices, the Normal and Strong settings feel the same.  The Charge 3 alarm awoke me without any problem (the Ionic did too, but this one is notably stonger.

Screen...the larger and touch face screen is a good addition, and while I like the Ionic color screen a lot, the B&W Charge 3 screen has a good resolution with all data easy to read.  The brightness settings are distinctly different and allow you to set it to auto-bright or set it to a constant brightness level. 

Clock faces...ok...they need some work here, as the choices are limited and none of the choices have what I want. What do I want? ... Time (including choice of 24hr time), date, battery level, steps, stairs, heart rate.  When available, O2 sat.  Don't care if I have to swipe to see calories or distance.  IDEALLY...all faces would show date and time in user's format selection, then let us select which 5 or 6 stats we want to see at a glance. 

Strap...acceptable as a backup...have already ordered it's replacement...like that they included small and large straps so everyone will get a correct size without guessing...especially important for those on the cusp between sizes. 

Oh...wore it on the exercise bike last night...yes, it worked wells and kept accurate count on my ankle...HR worked about the same (on inside of ankle) as cycling with it on my wrist (when it counted no steps). 

I have Ionic for built-in GPS but Charge 3 will connect to phone GPS, so am covered with either.

Overall, very pleased...just waiting (still) for O2 activation and need better clock faces (they will come).

UPDATE:  23 Oct 2018

It was with great sadness that I returned the Charge 3 today.  As much as I loved the hardware, I equally hated the poor software. The worst problems were that it had no useful clock faces and that you couldn't set the alarm from the device. So unfortunate...great hardware submarined by ho-hum software. 

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

I concur with all suggested face features, especially making 2400 clock an option. I'm retired federal service and I use this all the time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

In the app settings you can change it to 24h clock - I did mine when I set it up. Can't remember exactly which menu option I used. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

yes- it took awhile and I found it too. But now that I've got it I cannot remember where I found it. 😞  should be easier to find. Grateful for the option tho'.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone! I truly appreciate your feedback and comments about the Charge 3. For more information and specs about this tracker, please visit this page.

Don't hesitate to get back if you have any doubts and I'll be happy to assist! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

You mentioned the ability to brighten and/or enlarge the font on the face of a FitBit Charge 3. How can I do it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes