Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 Bluetooth Pairing failing for notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received a Charge 3 for Christmas which I started wearing on Boxing day, it worked fine for the first few days but I've not received any notifications for messages/phone calls since Tuesday evening.  When I've looked in the app to check the Notification settings haven't somehow changed I have had a message popup stating 'Bluetooth Pairing Required' saying that I need to pair my Charge 3 with my phone (which I had obviously done previously).  After pressing the button to set this up I eventually received an error stating 'Bluetooth Pairing Failed'.  I've checked my Bluetooth settings and my Charge 3 is listed and shows as Connected.

I've seen other topics in here where there were suggestions to remove the Charge from the list of Bluetooth devices, but I'm reluctant to do that since the rest of the features (eg, step tracking) seem to be working fine whereas other people having issues seem to be seen problems with the whole thing.  Any ideas why it might have last the Bluetooth pairing after 6 days of use (but only be impacting Notifications), and how I can link the two back together?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
45 REPLIES 45

I have done the steps described MarreFitbit. Constantly having to do so. My Bluetooth connection drops constantly. I have about 5 Bluetooth items, just added 2 of them, and do not have any problems with the others. Only my charge 3. I have had mine for over 2 years. This is crazy!

Best Answer

Hello

My Charge 3 (purchased 1 year back) was working fine but now has following problems

1. It works slow (If 1 hr has been passed then it shows only 30-40 mins passed)

2. Showing as listed device in my mobile phone in blue tooth but dose not connect and hence unable to sync.

3. Date and time is also not correct (Since not synced) 

I tried all the methods given here in the answers but did not work. May I get the solution?

Best Answer
Sadly, I never solved the problem either. 😔 I broke down and bought a
Versa Lite. Nothing anyone suggested fixed the problem. Best to you?
Best Answer
0 Votes

So what Im getting is that its if you want to connect it to a different device. Right? Well I hope it worked for you too whoever reads this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This process works temporarily but I have to do it each morning, sometimes multiple times.  Is there a permanent fix?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same - problem -ave done what you did and NO RESOLUTION.

Best Answer
0 Votes