Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 Green lights not working and the display is blank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For my Charge 3 , No Green light behind the device and display is blank. It was vibrating but now it stopped. Charge 3 is 1 month old.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
92 REPLIES 92
Don’t be surprised if the replacement doesn’t work. I discovered you have to download the updated app. Then it works. The line across the screen is part of the update. Be patient.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same experience, and nothing has worked. I tried it all: updated, restarted, deletes past data.. all they say to do..and nothing came up..

I bought my charge 3 1 year and two months ago, so there is no warranty now.. 😞 

I have never immersed it in water, no showers or swimming pools. I do take care of it. It's an expensive bracelet to last just until the warranty ends. 

Best Answer
Phone customer services they are pretty good tell them the date you bought it they might send you a new one.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm over Fitbit, I"ve bought so many of these watches that just stop
working without any misuse on my part... I'm currently using an Apple
Watch... it"s far more expensive but i know it will last me for years
without a shadow of doubt...

I hope you can get some satisfactory resolve... Fitbit replaced 2 of my
watches that I purchased a few months apart with watches that were factory
repaired and they both stopped working in 3 months... when I called the
warranty on my Original purchases have expired... and no warranty was given
on the repaired watches...

All the very best...but I'm over with FITBIT....
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue..but for me i can see the green light ... i tried to reset but no smiley face, i also tried to change the clock face, same issue..when i put it on charge it doesn’t vibrate...please help!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. @DEY7 Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. At this time, I was able to see that you have reached out to our Support Team and they have provided information and assistance. If you still have questions about the outcome of your case, I recommend replying back to them and they will be glad to continue working on your case. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I received a replacement pebble from Fitbit which seemed OK. A few days later, nothing whatever, no lights, vibration or apparent charging. I contacted Fitbit web chat for assistance. It seems that the software/firmware as delivered needed an update. I was told to pop the pebble in the charger and hold the button until the pebble vibrates. Success! Lights, screen etc all OK. Fitbit app then stated it was updating the pebble which took about 15mins. Since then, it seems fine.

Moral, contact Fitbit. Thank you.

Best Answer

Hello @ROCOdriver. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you very much for the detailed information and for sharing this input! I am also glad to hear that your Charge 3 is now working and I hope you can continue tracking towards your fitness goals. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit charge 3 not coming on unless on charger. Have tried all suggestions still nothing. Have only had for about a year. This is the third fitbit I've had in about four or five year and had issues with all eventually not working 😕  never wet them take off even to shower.  😞 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community Forums @TracyYMe

Thanks for the details provided in your post and for the troubleshooting tried prior posting. I understand where you're coming from and I appreciate the feedback provided about the experience with your Fitbit devices.

If you already tried the instructions listed here and the issue has persisted, my best recommendation is contact our Support Team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. Make sure to mention the steps you've followed, so they can help you from there. 

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

go to get support and choose call or live chat with fitbit advocates they will help you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Vishwak. Thank you for sharing your advise.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Call customer services at FITBIT

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes