Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 HR sensor not flashing green light

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,
My charge 3 has been acting up with battery running down much faster than usual, not taking charge & now the green HR sensor lights doesn't flash so no HR recorded/indicated. What can I do to fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I am having the same problem, I've been using the Charge 3 for almost a year and last night it stopped working, didn't track my sleep and now isn't tracking heart rate. I tried to chat with Fitbit support and they came back with the unhelpful suggestion of "adjust the band" - I've been using the device successfully for a long time, I think if this was a problem with the way I've been wearing it I would know about it by now! I am now waiting for an email back from the support team but who knows how long that will take. Frustrating support experience.

Best Answer
0 Votes

To make matters worse, I had just purchased another 3 straps for my Charge 3, which I won't be able to use if I need to get a new device. So thanks Fitbit for wasting my money.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Willemvh and @agstevens. I'm sorry to hear your Charge 3 HR sensor is not showing the green lights and that your tracker is not registering heart rate. 

if the green LED lights are not flashing, it cannot measure the heart rate.  Check the Fitbit app to ensure you have Heart Rates set to either Auto or On, and re-sync the tracker. If that does not work, restart the tracker following the instructions in the help article How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Thank you for your feedback @agstevens, I know how frustrating this could be, we are always looking to improve and appreciate all your feedback.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Andrea. Thanks for trying to help.

i’ve done all of the above & nothing’s helped. It seems the device battery might be faulty too as it only holds charge for a few hours, but the HR still doesn’t register even if the battery is fully charged.

Can the battery be replaced on the device?

Also, out of interest; what’s the warranty period on the Charge 3? 1 or 2 years?

Regards,

Willem

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for your questions @Willemvh

I appreciate all the steps that you have followed in order to fix this. Charge 3 battery can´t be replaced and Warranty duration depends of the country where you live. You can check the Fitbit Limited Warranty.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes