Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3: Heart tracking (green light) broken & multiple black lines on screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After last charging my Charge 3 a few days ago, I noticed the heart tracking was not working (i.e. the green light is not even flickering). I plugged the device back in and restarted it twice via the button. The heart rate tracking came back for a few hours but has since disappeared again. I figured I'd wait until the battery runs to zero and see whether that resets the heart rate tracker. Then, yesterday, I noticed that there were three black lines running across the screen. So, I restarted the device a few times via the on-screen Settings (without plugging it into the charger). However, both issues remain. I still hope that the battery running to zero brings improvement, but since I'm still at 30%, I thought I'd see whether I can get other useful hints here.

Thanks!

Carola

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@cbsoundso Hello!  Unfortunately, once you start seeing those black lines, I'm not sure they go away.  You can try changing the clock face, but from my experience, the black lines or white lines on the screen usually mean dead pixels, which isn't fixed with a device restart.

My advice would be to reach out to Customer Support, especially if your heart rate monitor isn't working properly.  Best of luck!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@cbsoundso Hello!  Unfortunately, once you start seeing those black lines, I'm not sure they go away.  You can try changing the clock face, but from my experience, the black lines or white lines on the screen usually mean dead pixels, which isn't fixed with a device restart.

My advice would be to reach out to Customer Support, especially if your heart rate monitor isn't working properly.  Best of luck!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your advice, Heather!

I feared that would be the case. A bummer considering I have had the device for just shy of a year. 

Best Answer
0 Votes