Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 Screen wake won’t turn off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since I updated my charge 3 with Screen Wake off I have not been able to turn it off

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/format

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @COOLz. Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you for the detailed information. Take into consideration that if you turned off the Screen Wake option, the icon should appear with a line through it. 

If the icon appears as indicated above, then your Charge 3 should not turn on when you turn your wrist. But if that is not the case, I would recommend performing a restart: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

On a side note, take into consideration that having Sleep Mode or DND activated, may block the Screen Wake option and you won't be able to perform any change until DND or Sleep Mode are disabled. 

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I disable them?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@COOLz Thanks for your reply. 

Note that Sleep mode and Do not Disturb can be found on the quick settings screen on your Charge 3. You can press and hold the button and swipe left on Charge 3 for a faster way to access to certain settings. Also, note that when you turn off the setting, the icon appears dim with a line through it.

To learn about how to navigate your Charge 3, I recommend visiting the following help article.  

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes