Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 - Wallet and Revolut credit card not registering

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I have just bought a FitBit Charge 3 SE and am trying to setup my Wallet

However When I try to add my Revolut card which you say you support for UK https://www.fitbit.com/fitbit-pay/banks.it fails.

Uh oh! Looks like we don't support this card for use with Fitpay. Tap below to see suppoerted banks and cards. If you feel this is an error, please contact the card issuer.

Is there any workaround for this?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
160 REPLIES 160

Obviously Revolut is a good selling point for them or they wouldn't be risking a claim to ASA UK Authority... IMHO his would go faster if we helped making it public so I've retweeted too.

However, I'm also quite sure that they don't have a solution yet it so I've returned mine already.

Good luck to the rest!!

Best Answer

Hey, I think, my friends and I are going to do the same. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is not solution yet indeed.

But still, falsely advertising a feature like that for more than 3 months is definitely wrong and possibly illegal.

Best Answer

Hi

I too have this exact same problem. I'm really annoyed tbh as this too was the reason I forked out all the money for an upgrade fro. The charge 2 only to find out I would have been better not wasting my time with a pretend feature! I have tried repeatedly to add my revolut card, I have deleted the app, restarted my phone and turned Bluetooth on and off repeatedly and cleared everything else my phone is paired to via Bluetooth. Once it finally stopped telling me there was an error and actually let me put my card details in it tells me my card is not supported despite fitbit claiming that it is. 

Please can someone tell me what the solution is for this as otherwise we need to confront fitbit about false advertising and get us some refunds.

Thanks

Frances

Best Answer

@KateFitbit @MarreFitbit could you please give us an update on this? Do you have any news? It is now almost 5 months that is not working and you still advertise it.

Best Answer

They’ll be focusing on the rumoured Fitbit Versa 2 with Alexa - then again, there’s no guarantee this issue will be resolved even in the new model....

Best Answer
0 Votes

It does not matter where Fitbit wants to focus.

It is not a new feature, it is a bug. Unless they make a public statement or stop advertising Revolut, they must provide a solution.

Best Answer

Very frustrating... feel like I’ve spent water hours trying to sort this and just read all the comments and find I am not on my own and there is. I solution! Wish aid bought an Apple Watch too!!! Hmmm I’ll see if I still have the box to return it!

Best Answer

Very frustrating... feel like I’ve spent water hours trying to sort this and just read all the comments and find I am not on my own and there is. I solution! Wish aid bought an Apple Watch too!!! Hmmm I’ll see if I still have the box to return it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately same issue here. I just bought charge 3 today because of it and it doesn't work 

Just spoke to revolut customer services and the answer is not promising after reading all the comments.

"The information about Revolut and Fitbit can be found in some external sources (newspapers /financial news websites) there was NO official launch yet, we are still in the test phase, but some of the users those using MasterCard have already access to both GarminPay and Fitbit. Some user can have still some issues regarding adding cards. Unfortunately it looks like the information was shared too soon and we are unfortunately not able to guarantee that all cards can be added to FitBit"

Best Answer
0 Votes

The above is absolutely ridiculous. "External sources", "no official launch"?

How about the PAGE ON THE FITBIT WEBSITE THAT LISTS SUPPORTED BANKS?? Is Fitbits own website an external source??

Best Answer

Exactly.. I’m just saying what revolut told me when I asked why I cannot add my card to the wallet on Fitbit ... 🤷🏻‍:female_sign:

Best Answer

@Kasia893 @seanaodh please retweet in order to increase pressure. This is unacceptable.

https://twitter.com/stergianosc/status/1154658478427967488

Best Answer
My Fitbit has completely died.... no response whatsoever. Thankfully it is
still under warranty and I will be returning it shortly for a full
refund.... This product should be withdrawn from sale....🙁
Best Answer

Still no action taken....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

Sorry for not replying sooner. To be honest the whole thing makes me angry and I don't have time to be messing about with trying ti connect my card to my fitbit anymore. I myst have put those details in a hundred times at least! Fitbit got back to me at first with some bull**ahem** about checking I had added the right card and sent me their list of bank cards whoch connect (patronising eh). Once i clarified i had obciously done this and repeated that it was a revolut mastercard which they have on their list which wouldnt connect and sent them a screen shot of what the app was saying (error etc) they replied saying i basically needed to speak to the card issuer i.e. revolut. I spoke to them and they reset my card but advised that this may still not work as they are currently working with fitbit to fix this bug. I still cannot connect my card despite resetting my phone, card and fitbit and deleting and reinstalling the app. It is fraud for them to advertise in this way and I would 100% give my fitbit back for a refund if I hadn't got it because my charge 2 broke and they gave me either a new charge 2 or 50% off a charge 3. So I wouldn't be able to get a charge 2 and my money back if I asked for my money back. Its such a same as i user to love my fitbit but now it jsut makes me really angry! Can anyone actually use revolut with fitbit? Can anyone in the UK USE the wallet function and if so which card works? I'm not about to go openong all the bank accounts they list just to be disapointed again! 

Thanks

Fran

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Screenshot_20190904-132944_Revolut.jpg

 This is what revolut are saying (screenshot made today)

Best Answer
I gave up on revolut. Opened a starling account and it works !!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi

THANK YOU. That is exactly the kind of information I needed. I will dump revolut then!

xxxx

Best Answer
0 Votes
You’re welcome. Yes dump revolut. Starling is really good and does work well with my Fitbit 3. I had the same frustrations as you with revolut & Fitbit. It’s not right they still list it. I bought mine months ago!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes