Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 alarms disappear, but won't go off anyway

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I set an alarm on my charge 3 for the same time on weekdays. Somehow it disapeared, but it goes off anyway. I can't turn it off as i can't see it om my charge. 

Reseting did nothing...

Help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Me84. Thank you for letting us know that restarted your Charge 3 to remove the alarm you set.

Does the alarm activate even when it disappeared? Have you tried removing the alarm on the online dashboard?

Keep on visiting the forums. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Me84. Thank you for letting us know that restarted your Charge 3 to remove the alarm you set.

Does the alarm activate even when it disappeared? Have you tried removing the alarm on the online dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi  thanks for taking the time to replay.

Yes it activates when disapeared.

I will try via dashboard. 

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for letting us know that you will try removing the Alarm via Dashboard @Me84.

That should do the trick. 😉

Best Answer

This morning I woke up to the same alarm again... 

I went back to the dashboard and deleted all alarms. After that a random alarm appeared on my charge? It didn't show on the dashboard and wasn't an alarm I set. 

So something is still not working propperly.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for letting us know about the new alarm that showed up on your Charge 3 @Me84.

Were you able to remove that alarm of your device directly from it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not quite sure,  I believe so. 

The original alarm is not buzzing anymore,  so that's a win 😉

I deleted all set alarms via the dashboard, sync via app and then they were gone from my charge. 

Bit of a detour, but that did the trick in the end. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for letting us know that all the alarms were gone from your Charge 3 @Me84.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Best Answer
0 Votes