Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 band won't stay connected

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The band on my Charge 3 will not stay connected on any band I use ( I have three). I tried calling and hung up after about 30 minutes of waiting.  Kohl's won't take this back because it's been over 30 days since purchase.  I am getting a little impatient!  I haven't heard anything since last week.  Do I just throw the thing away or keep it in my pocket instead of on my wrist.  It's about 40 days since purchase.  Can anyone help?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity & removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome on board @kjhad23I am sorry to hear that you are going through this situation. Rest assured that I will do my best to help you.

I've created a support case on your behalf - you should soon receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community Forums.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let me know. Woman Wink

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much! I will be waiting.
Best Answer

Was this issue solved? I have the same problem.

Best Answer
I ordered smaller leather band and it worked. The other bands would not stay clipped even though they for the Charge 3. Hope it helps you, I guess we will have to do smaller bands.

Karen
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I called customer service. They are having me track which side it is happening on and how often.  I'm hopeful they will take care of it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It is the side with the buckle. The original one stayed on without a
problem but the new one won't stay on at all
Best Answer
0 Votes