Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 battery draining fast

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My HR Charge 3 doesn't seem to hold its charge for longer than 3 days, is this a common fault. Was working well until 2 weeks ago holding charge for 7 days.

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
186 REPLIES 186
Hi

Thats good that you returned the device. They should send you a new one. I had battery problems, went onto FitBit help page and logged a complaint. The team asked me to try a few things and when they saw that the fixes weren't working they sent me out a new one.
Kind Regards
Best Answer
0 Votes
They have not sent me a new oneSent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note5.
Best Answer
0 Votes

They haven't sent me a new one, nor have they replied

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 3 battery is lasting only about 1 1/2 days but it is supposed to last for 7 days. Is there something I can do to make it last longer?

Best Answer
0 Votes
TC
I had the same problem 1 1/2 day battery life.The 7 day is obviously bogus I would contact Fitbit service they will have you perform a battery test. If it fails they may replace it. They did for me but be forewarned that the second one I received is just as bad or worse the original.
Good luck perhaps you may do better.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
My new one lasts for a week but mine isn't connected to bluetooth constantly.  I only connect to bluetooth when I want the info to sync once a week

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to me. so disappointed. But really want a fix because other than this battery problem I love my Charge 3.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Luv mine too but using my charge1 a lot these days

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Contacted live chat and now have to run multiple tests before I can get any answers.  Wishing I would have foregone the Fitbit and just bought a dress watch.  Having to charge every 2-3 days now is ridiculous.  Hate to see how it lasts when I get back to bike riding after I get over being sick.

Best Answer
0 Votes
For users that constantly have bluetooth connected and syncing messages to the watch...I don't think it will lasts as long.  I don't do any of that and it lasts 7 days now.  My friend has a apple watch and he has to charge every day also

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry to hear that Jimbo.
My replacement one has been spot on, I've had it now for approx. 6 months and its been lasting 8 to 9 days between charges.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Now I’m really getting frustrated after having problems with my versa and switching to a Fitbit charge 3 and having issues with it not holding a charge. Versa was showing very high heart rate therefore it’s not giving a correct reading on your sleep cycle. Was told several month ago they are working to solve the issue and given a case number. Called  again yesterday to see if there are any updates and got the same answer and to periodically hook up the versa for updates. So I reinstalled it and again same issue. Back to charge 3. So the charge 3 was working fine for several month, but since a few days ago battery drains after day. It used to hold 5-7 days. Did all the resets but no changes. I think Fitbit needs to step up and fix these problems and not give everybody the same answers like we are working on the issues and will update you. 

Best Answer

I am also having the same problem Young thug fixes seem to fix anything, including changing clock faces, resetting. Doesn't last more than 24 hours on single charge

Best Answer
0 Votes

What did you have to do to get a new one sent out? Was there a phone number or Email address you used?

Would love to get this taken care of before my warranty runs out. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

(877) 623-4997

Every day 4am-9pm PT

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine actually stopped acting up so I haven't contacted anyone about it. It was draining fast when I was wearing it too loose. It's been fine since I tightened it up a bit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I contacted Fitbit through the chat feature on the website. I had to do a
drain test which took a few days (you have to charge up, turn off some
features and let it fully drain) but now they are sending me a new one.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Was on hold 8 mins, I accidentally hit the button & dropped. Called back again and hung up after a 12 min hold. Any better way to resolve this than waiting on a telephone?
Thank you.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
I took mine back to the store and exchanged it as I’d only had it for a week. However, I also found out that if you turn off all of the Fitbit notifications and turn off the screen wake, your battery will last a lot longer. The second one I got the battery was also lasting only barely 2 days but when I turned off all the extra bits I didn’t need it now lasts for a little over 5 days.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Live Chat on the website
Best Answer
0 Votes