Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 battery draining fast

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My HR Charge 3 doesn't seem to hold its charge for longer than 3 days, is this a common fault. Was working well until 2 weeks ago holding charge for 7 days.

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
186 REPLIES 186
Hi Chris
Under 6 months old either take it back to the retailer with the receipt or use the fitbit app team and log a complaint. Follow what they say and ask for a new one. I had similar problems, worked well for about 4 weeks then it needed charging every 3 days and rapidly down to one. I followed the advice of the customer service team, this didn't work, and they sent me a ne one. The new one is great I've had it now for some 8 months and recharge it on 8 or 9 days generally. There is Hope

Kind Regards
Gary.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 3 battery started draining rapidly today.  Went from20% to 6% in 10 minutes.  Charged it to 100% and it was at 9% in less than an hour. 

Best Answer
Contact Fitbit customer service they sent me a replacement and been fine
since then.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm on my third fitbit charge 3 in 9 months. They're fine for a short while and then the charge doesn't hold for a full day. 

I've had to charge my device multiple times a day or have a dead device. 

Fitbit had been great with my first device replacement but I had to pay £8 recorded delivery for my second, which took weeks to arrive after chasing it multiple times. This 2nd replacement is now failing to hold charge and I'm fed up with the device all together, my alta was half the price and worked well two years later, the charge 3 is not up to par 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Difficult  one do you ask for another replacement or go back to a versa

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 3 used to only last one day and a half. Fitbit wizards must have done something to the programing it is today on day 7 all features turned on and still have 35% battery 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I bought mine in January and it will not hold a full charge for more than
about 30 minutes. Its been sitting on my dresser collecting dust for the
past week and a half.
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is happening to mine as well! I wonder if they will replace it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Two days in a row my battery charge level went from hero to zero in 5 hours. I thought I maybe put it incorrectly on the charger yesterday but this morning it was definitely at 100%. It got to 5 by 12? Because it died on me yesterday I did a hard restart already. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I returned mine for a refund.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Before you attempt calling you must first fully charge it and sync the device to the app.  Then you need to be sure to syn it when it has drained.  Like we all have time to sit around and monitor our fitbit's battery status.  One it is low you must be sure to sync it again to the app.  This will verify that it is in fact defective.  Unless you do this they will not give you any information over the phone on how to return it or transfer your call.  It is very frustrating.  This seems to be an issue with the Charge 3 so it should not be an issue to have it serviced or replaced.

Best Answer

I'm in the same boat, battery only last 2 day, if I'm lucky 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine holds a charge for only 2 days. At first it was 5 days; seems to be declining. Now suddenly the time is 1 hour and 14 minutes off, even after syncing. I need to return mine for a replacement. Please approve.

Best Answer
They replace mind They can see the when you sync it if it charged or dying. They helped me and were very fast

Have a Great Day. 😜😃
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had my charge 3 for about 8 months working fine but today I charged it to 86%, put it on, wore it for about an hour, and it was at 13%. I charged it again to 51%, within 20 minutes it dropped down to 25%.

Best Answer

Having the same power problems with my Charge 3 and this is the replacement that FitBit sent me less than six months ago. Very frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. The Fitbit is a year old, it was working fine until 2-3 weeks ago and now battery drains down in couple of days tried restarting but after the bar starts it then converts to smiling face in a nano second

any perm fix? This is my 3rd Fitbit all 3 died after a year 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I only had that problem with the first charger 3 Fitbit. They replaced it at no expense to me and I only take it off to shower. I don’t have a lot of notifications running on mine and only put it on charger when I shower. It never gets lower then 60 percent. I know my first one was bad cause what yours is doing is what mine was doing. It would say it was charged then I would reboot and then it wasn’t when u get a smile reboot again if it won’t take a charge it’s not connecting something is lose inside the watch

Have a Great Day. 😜😃
Best Answer
0 Votes

Try cleaning the contacts on the watch and charger wire . Also don't use a charger higher than 1amp. Worked for me. I also reset the watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks I'll try it.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes