Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 battery life

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday, my Charge 3 started showing horizontal lines across the top of the screen, and followed the advice on this forum, but to no avail. I charged the device last night, but this morning, the battery was totally dead. On placing in the charger, the device showed 1% charge, and about 10 minutes later this was at 100%. Took the Fitbit off charge, but 5 minutes later it was totally unresponsive. Placed in charger again (1% charge) and again 10 minutes later was fully charged.  Tried rebooting the device several times, but without success.  The charge lasts less than 1 minute before the device becomes unresponsive. 

This is the second Charge 3 I've had in the last 2 1/2 years, the first was replaced 11 months into its warranty. 

Can anything be done, or should I wave goodbye to it with dignity?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@AndyTee70 Welcome to the Community Forums. 

I'm very sorry for the experience and thank you very much for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you tried. Please note that any feedback posted in the forums is always welcome as it helps to improve our products, services and overall environment.

Since the inconvenience has persisted, my best recommendation is contact our Support Team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. Make sure to mention the steps you've followed, so they can help you from there. 

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes