Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 black line across the screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently received a Fitbit Charge 3 for Christmas. About a month ago I noticed horizontal lines appearing on the screen. There are 3 lines across the top of the screen (and one across the bottom) making it hard to read the step-count/heart rate. I have tried restarting the Fitbit and the app on my iPhone but have not had any luck. I don’t know what to do now. I love my Fitbit, but the black lines on the screen are greatly impacting the display. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

@insanenurse and @Jennemmons my apologies for the delay in responding. @MarreFitbit helped through the process and they were able to send me out a new display. I hope this helps you out.

All the best.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also am having the same problem. I tried all the suggestions and nothing has fixed it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did they resolve the issue? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. I got my Fitbit back in April and the lines started two weeks ago. I’ve tried restarting it and also tried changing the clock display. It started with two lines and now theres too many to count. Also, when I tap on the screen it won’t change info display (its stuck on steps; it wont change to heart rate, stairs, etc.).

Please help 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes