Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 black screen and not charging

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last week my charge 3 started vibrating and flashing on the screen and then shut off. Since then it has had a black screen, when plugged in to charge there is no charging symbol either. I tried a hard reset- which will show the white progress bar then a smiley face and then goes black again and no other vibrations occur and it does not turn on. I got a new charger in case that was the issue and still having the same problem. I cleaned the charging areas well.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Chelleigh89. Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you for the information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting. It seems that you have followed the recommended tips from this thread and since the issue has persisted, my best recommendation is that you please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. 

Note that you can contact them through the link provided in the thread or you can click here to get connected. Also, take into consideration that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times are longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Chelleigh89. Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you for the information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting. It seems that you have followed the recommended tips from this thread and since the issue has persisted, my best recommendation is that you please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. 

Note that you can contact them through the link provided in the thread or you can click here to get connected. Also, take into consideration that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times are longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer