Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 black screen and white line

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fit bit unusable - on the screen all I see if a white line . I rebooted and nothing helped.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
42 REPLIES 42
Yes. I bought an Apple Watch. Prior to that, they replaced it once, and it happened again. Had to restart the watch repeatedly and finally got tired of it. That’s when I replaced it with an Apple Watch. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I never got a reply,  not happy..I have tried rebooting, hard starts.  Nothing helped.  Looking for a new smart watch.  I do not own any apple products, may go to a Garmin.  Wish Fitbit would help.  But nothing

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @WYBehrens. Welcome to the community forums. 

@drmargs, @LinetteH Thank you very much for your reply and for taking the time to provide your feedback. Please note that our team is always working to enhance your experience and your feedback is a big part of that process.

@LinetteH I'm also sorry for any inconvenience caused. I was able to see that you contacted our Support Team before but it seems that the chat got disconnected. If you still require further assistance, I recommend contacting them over the phone. Click here to get connected. 

@WYBehrens If you have followed all the suggested troubleshooting steps in this thread, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team and they will be able to continue assisting you and provide a prompt resolution for you. Make sure to explain the inconvenience and mention the troubleshooting steps you've followed, this way they can assist you from there. 

On a side note, this thread is now closed. If you have additional questions, please post them through a new thread. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes