Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 blank screen and it won't respond

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a 2020 Fitbit charge 3 and the screen is black. I tried reset 15 seconds then reconnecting to charger as well as changing the clock face.  But neither solution works. Screen is still black but it still syncs to the app. What is something else I can try? This is a known issue. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

If you have a blank face/screen try going into a dark room no lights at all you should just make out the face press the screen on  swipe left four times to settings you should be in brightness press once for normal and the face should light up 

•  

Best Answer
0 Votes

This has happened to so so many us. I have 3..yes 3 Fitbit Charge 3 and not one of them will work. Dark display, 001 code and one which only half the display works, the other half is completely dark. Fitbit is now avoiding me as I have brought these issues to them and they have no solution. The Fitbits are now just trash..totally worthless. Two have less than 6 months use and one just over a year. No resetting or any troubleshooting has resolved any of the three different issues. Super bummed at this product and company. Apparently the Fitbit 3 has major issues and a faulty product. I have read about it in multiple forums online. I hope you have better luck with your device. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Well they told me my device was pre loved and reconditioned and I didn't
know this as I bought in good faith from a site well known. So fitbit
offered a discount and me to be careful where I buy from. Still it's
completely dead and the other company are will to replace it so I will see
what happens. Thanks for your reply.
Best Answer
0 Votes