Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 devices are not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Firstly, I can see why the help I was getting stopped suddenly, Fitbit dont do email support anymore!

I really hope you can help me and that I can get some genuine advice on a solution to ongoing issues I have been having with my own devices (charge 3) and now the one I got for my father (charge 3)

I have had 2 replacements for my own now due with a different fault each time and now have a third fault - the vibration doesn't work for notifications.

My dad's device has gone completely black screen (a fault mine has had) and is not useable now. 

I have tried all the fixes recommended on both devices and nothing has fixed them.

Both mine and my dads have a number of accessories to go along with it which is why I have gone for a replacement in the past.
 I am getting very close to abandoning Fitbit altogether 

It seems there must be inherent faults with Charge 3 devices? Is the best option to go with another device? I have really lost faith in the FitBit brand and would really like some definitive help regarding the 2 devices that have caused me such inconvenience and disappointment.

Hope to hear from someone with a real solution soon.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SMH12 fastest support is generally the online chat. https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us @SMH12 and for your assistance @Odyssey13. Thank you for letting us know that you haven't been able to get support through email. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Email Support is not available all the time and you'll get assistance faster. 

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer