Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 display is fading

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My display light is fading and I can't seem to get it back to what it was. What do I need to do?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Which model Fitbit?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

I have a Charge 3.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @wildthingcarol, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for answering @JohnnyRow's question. I've moved your post to Other Charge Trackers for organization purposes. 

Please restart your Charge 3 as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Also, make sure you have not Sleep Mode enable. When the sleep mode setting is on:

• Notifications don't cause the tracker to vibrate or the screen to turn on.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • Turning your wrist won't cause the tracker’s screen to turn on.

For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device? 

Let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem and can't get help.  I tried restarting it, I changed the brightness to auto which ran down my battery and didn't help reading it outside.

Best Answer

Hello everyone. @Searae Welcome to the community forums! 

I appreciate the information and your help in following some troubleshooting steps. I was able to see that you reached out to our Support Team and they have provided information and assistance. If you require further assistance or if you have additional questions or inquiries, I recommend replying back to your case and they will be more than glad to continue assisting you. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes