Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 display not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Charge 3 display not working, why? It was at 95 % charge

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
363 REPLIES 363
You have to phone fitbit (08000698505), they don't respond to emails. It's
worth a try.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, that's the number I have just found & I agree no reply to my emailsSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is that a USA number? I cant find a number in New Zealand online - I dont think free call numbers work from overseas. 

Mine was actually purchased 6.12.18 - so only just out of warranty - wouldnt you know it 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes
No it's a UK number. You should get a number from the internet.
Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me thank you! I just got it 3 weeks ago. I sure miss my flex 2. 

Best Answer

Thanks!  It worked!

Best Answer

I have also had lots of problems with this version! Its super frustrating. Even more frustrating i can't find simple and easy solutions to fix it. And of course I've had it just over a year so its it's out of warranty!

Best Answer

I tried to fix it with the button' and changing the face to another one.

It did nit help

Best Answer

I luckily had purchased an extended 3 year warranty. Now have a replacement which took sometime to arrive but is now working perfectly. Next time I see that screen starting to disintegrate I will be straight on to it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

WHAAATTTT!!???!? Did not even know that was an option! It just sucks that every fitbit I've had goes kaput within a year

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having same issues with my Fitbit charge 3, only 6 months old. Can I replac3 it Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is my second Charge 3 - the first one was replaced around the 7 month mark and unfortunately, that puts this one out of warranty. It's too bad; I would expect something to last at least over a year. Since my original was a Christmas gift last year, even though this one is less than a year old, Fitbit has not recognized the warranty in the past.

I wonder when the Fitbit team will find a solution that doesn't involve mailing customers a new device, and gives us a product that lasts longer than a year.

Actions tried:

- Reset on charger 2x

Best Answer
Yes contact Fitbit customer service.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit replaced mine & it was 10 months old
Best Answer
0 Votes

There used to be a way to get to live chat with their Customer Care Agents.
I can't find it anymore.
--
Best regards,

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I get the smile face, but then nothing after that??  No vibrate. No restart. Then blank face. Then it gives the flashing Fitbit logo w/001 underneath that?  WhaT now?  The shows the battery is fully charged? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
In UK we can only phone customer services.
Best Answer
Today I have woken up this morning to a strange fault with my Charge 3.

1. There is nothing displaying on the screen
2. When I push the side button, I get a continuous buzzing sound
3. I have connected the tracker onto a USB port of my laptop and tried to reboot it (press and hold the button for 8 seconds), but all I get is the continuous buzzing sound. It wouldn't restart.
4. The App is not able to connect to Charge 3

Did anyone experience such?
Best Answer

I have the same problem and fitbit support dos not help me.They gold me to wait for an update an it is over 1 year. În this time I can't see nothing on my wach I can jus use it just looking on my phone for info.

I'm very disapointed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes!!!

ALOHA 🌺Sent from my iPhone AMY
Best Answer
0 Votes