Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 display shows lines across it

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I ordered my charge 3 on amazon in May this year and just recently I've noticed a line of the pixels aren't working and there's a black line through the screen, I have the 2 year protection plan for amazon, but I don't really know what to do about it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@Brian_Arnold Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here!

Let me help you with your Charge 3 screen not working as it should. Before checking the warranty options with Support I suggest you troubleshoot this issue by restarting your tracker. You can restart your device by doing the following:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Clip the other end of the charging cable to the port on the back of the tracker. The pins on the charging cable must lock securely with the port.
  3. Make sure the button on your tracker is aligned with the button opening on the charging cable. You’ll know the connection is secure when the tracker vibrates and you see a battery icon on your tracker’s display.
  4. Press and hold the button on your tracker for 8 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
  5. Disconnect your tracker from the charging cable.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes