Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 display turned white

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My screen suddenly turned white with vertical lines one night. Haven't dropped it or banged it hard or anything. It's getting difficult to swipe around the screen and it's just in general annoying. Plus my watch face won't activate when turning the watch towards my face like it used to.

Moderator edit: format and subject

Best Answer
47 REPLIES 47

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums @AlMac46 @PorterLinda

Thank you for sharing your feedback and confirming that you've been experiencing this inconvenience with your Charge 3 devices. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

Have a great day. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey ... I see a lot of folks are still having this issue. I went thru 3 - Charge 3 watches and each had almost the same issue, except my final 3rd one the Bluetooth started acting up ... disconnecting/reconnecting and it was losing time about 1-2 hours a day! I like the watches for style - appearance but for me the 3rd one was my last purchase, so I recently purchased at xmas to try a competitors product and not an Apple or Samsung watch, but a Fitness Watch that is truly shockproof, waterproof, built in maps and gps for outdoor trekking. Contact Fitbit support and see if they can help you out as it only month out of warranty  ..honestly they were very good to help me out but in the end after several watches I had to move on

Best Answer

Thanks Tom, this will be the 3rd replacement if the charge3  I also like design and size of this as I also wear a regular watch but think I will give up. It’s unacceptable that this happens so frequently with Fitbit products. 
disappointing ! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

After contacting Fitbit support, and conducting the tests they suggested, they offered me a 50% voucher of the purchase price of the Charge 3 towards purchase of a new Fitbit. I have now bought a Charge 4 and hope for better luck.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

@TomRK @PorterLinda @AlMac46 thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about the quality of the product and confirming that you already got in touch with the Customer Support team for further assistance with this. 

Have a great day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi David

still waiting for customer support unfortunately! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@PorterLinda thank you for your reply. 

I have noticed the Support team has been taking a bit longer than usual to reply via e-mail. The best way to get more immediate help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

I'll be around if you have further questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've given up with FitBits - That's my second one and while functionality is reasonable until it failed to recharge, not worth replacing yet again even with the discount voucher. Ironically, I had just bought but not yet fitted a (non-OEM woven) strap to replace the always breaking silicone ones.

Another gripe with my Charge4 was that some of the original analysis functionality was removed when one of the "Updates" was installed - (functions presumably moved into the Premium service)

Too many times disappointed - Change of brand for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes