Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 display very dim

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have read through thread with no workable solutions. 

The Display is so dim I cannot see to reset brightness. I can’t see anything. I have reset the charger and reinstalled it. It is 100% charged. Can this be reset to factory defaults so I can at least see the screen

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Why haven't fitbit replied to this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @FarmGirlGeorgie. It's nice to see you again in our Community Forums, @Happy2B.

@FarmGirlGeorgie Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand your concern. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with our Support team online or give them a call. Click here to get connected. 

@Happy2B Thank you for joining the thread. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them, please continue working with them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide you a solution.

Have a nice day.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

this impacts me too.  First the screen would go blank learned I had to reset.  Then out of nowhere after charging i got white streaks.  No response to my request on this site.  Now after charging again I have the same dim issue has mentioned above.  Very disappointed in the quality.  I hope Fitbit can resolve the situation as soon as possible!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @joflonm, welcome to the community forums! Thank you for your feedback and for the troubleshooting steps you've followed prior to posting!

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I recommend checking this thread to get help with Charge 3 screen issues. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes