Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 doesn't register Sleep Stages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Charge 3 stopped recording sleep stages for last 4 days.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

Thanks for getting back to us @trashachinaMANX. I´m so happy for you. I like my Luxe too! 😀

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Have a great day!

Best Answer

I received my 2nd replacement Charge 3 last week - my sleep stages worked the first two nights but since then it has reverted back to the usual straight blue line with no stages shown!! What ever the problem is surely it must be the Fitbit app itself that’s the problem - I’m afraid I’ve given up with getting it sorted out.

Best Answer
I too have given up.  After binning the Charge 3 because none of the Moderators could find a reason for the non registering of sleep stages I bought the Fitbit Luxe which I  was really happy with...for ONE DAY.Yes, after only one night of sleep stages it reverted to the blue lines.  4 Moderators later and no success with a fix forthcoming I was sent a return label to print.I now await my refund.In the meantime, because I liked the Luxe, I  purchased another one...you won't believe that in the 3 days of owning this Thing...it hasn't registered any sleep stages either!I am now resigned to being out of pocket as I'm not about to awaken every day with the thought that I have to spend a couple of hours with a Moderator going over the same rubbish 'fixes' that just don't work.  I have told Fitbit that I  will never purchase from them ever again.  So, in total, I  have bought a Fitbit Alta HR, a Charge 3 and 2 Fitbit Luxes, and all have had big problems.Good luck to anyone who buys.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Oh dear - sorry to hear you’ve had the same problem as me, and with further devices! I cannot understand what the problem is and why it can’t be sorted. It appears to be an intermittent fault with my device as it works one night and stops for a week before showing the stages again - and then stops working again! The Fitbit technical help surely must be aware of the problem we are having - a lot of us!!
Regards Gerry

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes