Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 doesn't vibrate properly for notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I only occasionally get the charge 3 to vibrate for notifications now. Seems like i have to unpair and completely redo daily if i want it to work. 

I need to utilize it because i cannot have audible notification on my phone and it was perfect to do so until it started not working. 

Please help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @KPF1113, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm sorry to hear that your Charge 3 is not vibrating properly when receiving notifications. I totally understand how you feel about this and I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via phone in regards this issue. Since the issue persists, please contact them with the reference number they provided and they'll be happy to follow up and assist you accordingly.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 3 has been like this for a couple if months. At first I thought I just hadn’t felt it as I was miving and didn’t notice but I realize now it doesn’t work. Could it be the battery and if so can I change it myself?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Memcfad, thank you for joining us in this thread. Since you mentioned that your Charge 3 is not vibrating properly, I'd like you to restart your Charge 3 as described in this help article. After this, try turning off the notifications and turn them back on.

Finally, monitor your tracker during the next 24 hours and see if it vibrates properly.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes