Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 failing after 4 days of use

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Its like a joke!!! Its the third replacement of my charge 3 in less than a year and again its failing, its dead after the fourth day  of use ,my activities are more than normal, even i am taking more precautions with it to make  it endure more, but it seems that the quality  is really bad, now my guarantee has concluded and its not fair,  first they offered a discount i want to change the device and then they backed out and told me they could only replace it, so what is your answer to that? 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

So it seems you are here just to complain, rather than to bother explaining the problem with your Charge 3 to see if anyone here can help.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @751720. Welcome to the community forums. @JohnnyRow Nice to see you around and thanks for your input. 

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for taking the time to provide information and your feedback. Please note that our team is always working to enhance your experience and your feedback is a big part of that process.

Regarding your question about what a discount wasn't provided, I'd like to let you know that in order to provide a discount, some conditions and requirements should be met. If you still have questions about this, I recommend replying back to your case and our Support Team will be glad to clarify this for you. 

In regards with the replacement Charge 3, if it's draining the battery quickly, I recommend reviewing the following help article that contains tips and information about how to extend the battery life: Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life?

Otherwise, you can also comment this inconvenience on the case in which you received this replacement device. This way our Support Team can assist you from there.

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes