Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 font size too small

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently got a Charge 3. Nice product ruined by a ridiculous, impossibly tiny display that is worthless when exercising.  What a simple requirement ignored by engineering. Back it goes. Don’t bother unless you have 100% perfect vision and the ability to read teeny, tiny little letters and numbers.  FAIL.  

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hey there @Sgirl, thanks for stopping by! Thanks for your feedback regarding the font size on Charge 3. Rest assured that our engineers and product development team use this information to further improve our products and services. We provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback. 

Please feel free to vote for this Feature Suggestion:

The more votes, the better. Leave a comment too to show your support for the idea. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's far from a fix to the ridiculously small font, but i did find that it helps to increase the brightness from Auto to Normal in the Settings. 

Best Answer
0 Votes