Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 getting battery low notification at 50%

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just received a text and email that my charge 3 battery was low but the charge 3 showed 50 per cent and the app said medium.  What level should the charge 3 be at when you recharge the watch

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
66 REPLIES 66
You should not let the battery discharge fully. In my experience, the Fitbit will go dark once you get below 20 so you have to recharge it to view it.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @LaurenCat, welcome to the Community Forums. I usually charge my Fitbit devices when they reach 15% of battery level or at 20% as @Kennyfar has suggested. 😉

We recommend to charge your trackers via the USB port over a wall adapter. However, it is also possible to charge your Fitbit tracker with a UL certified wall adapter. What may actually cause damage to the tracker's battery (either on a computer or a wall adapter) is the charging time, which if excessive over time may damage the battery and therefore cause quick battery drain or prevent the tracker from charging at all. 

Tips to best charge Fitbit trackers are:

• Use only genuine Fitbit charging cables
  • Use only UL-certified wall chargers
  • Avoid USB battery packs
  • Charge at room temperature

For charging purposes, your charging cable can be plugged into any USB power source, including but not limited to:

• A computer
  • A Wall A/C to USB adapter, commonly found with smartphones
  • A DC to USB adapter (vehicle power port)

For more detailed information, see: How do I charge my Fitbit device?

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much - great information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're very welcome @LaurenCat😉 

I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there,

I seem to be having trouble logging in to my Fitbit app - on my phone and

It keeps giving me an error message 1006 that the owner of the website has
banned my IP address??

Please assist?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Oops! I let mine go down. It lasted 10 days before it refused to sync. Now I know to watch out for it getting to 18%. I'll see how long it takes to run down to 18%.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Over 3 years later and this is still a problem. Just bought a brand new Versa 4 and I get these alerts all the time, now it was at 53%. Every day it’s something new… spo2 not working, the pulse shows up with a 10 sec delay, the app keep referring me as a man… 

Best Answer
0 Votes