Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 has 3 black lines at top of screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I really love my Charge 3! But after the last update I noticed a black line at the top of the screen, I didn’t think to much of it I figured it would go away but it didn’t and today I noticed that 2 more black lines have appeared! 

I have restarted my device by holding the button down, the lines are still there. 

I ordered the Charge 3 directly from Fitbit!        What can I do????

Whitney | Mississippi

Devices: IN USE: Versa 2 NOT IN USE:Alta HR, Flex 2, Charge 3, Versa Lite
Best Answer
0 Votes
44 REPLIES 44
Call 1-877-623-4997 and they will replace the fitbit free of charge.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Marre,

I have similar issues with my charge 3. I reached to your support team and they sent me a replacement after looking into the issue. However the problem is that the replacement that I received also has black lines on it. What should i do to highlight this to the right people as the replacement sent also has defect in it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @DaveAbhay. Welcome to the community forums. 

I'm very sorry for this experience and thank you for the detailed information. At this time, I was able to see that you have reached out to our Support Team and they have provided information about your concern. If you still have questions about the outcome of your case, I recommend replying back to your case and they will be working on your case. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, similar problem, bought a Charge 3 for my girlfriend from Amazon 25th Jan 2020 and by June 15 2021, the screen is totally not working and unresponsive - I've tried all of the reset and sync options on the internet to no avail.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @tobz619. Welcome to the community forums. 

Thank you for the detailed information and for trying some troubleshooting steps on your girlfriend's Charge 3. It seems that you've followed most of the troubleshooting steps suggested in this thread, so my best recommendation is that you please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. 

Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times are longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. Click here to get connected. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes