Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 has a red light that won't turn off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a charge 3 that I have reset both light and hard reset. But the red light wont go off. It is the second light up from the charging port.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @mottapple, it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community. I'd like to follow up and help you with your Charge 3 since it has a red light that won't turn off. By the way, thank you for trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

In order to avoid providing the same information, let me know how the hard reset was performed. In the meantime, try a regular restart. To do so, follow the steps listed in this help page and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @JuanJoFitbit 

I've got the same probpem. I've tried reboot the device but the red light is still on. I've plugged the device with the charger and trued to reset it as tge info given but the light is still on. 

Please let me know how to resolve this.

Thank you.

Nara

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Naramaew It's great to have you here! 

Let me help you with your unresponsive Charge 3 and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. I noticed that you already have a ticket with Support so please work with the team to find a solution.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes