Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 has horizontal lines across the screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My charge 3 has a bunch of lines that are horizontal across the face of the watch. It’s mostly interrupting me being able to really see the time. Restarted my watch a couple times and no change. There are also a couple lines that run vertical as well. What can I do to fix this issue? Everything else is pretty much working fine. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @tardis506. Welcome to the community forums! 

Thank you for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting. It seems that you have followed the recommended tips from this thread and since the issue has persisted, my best recommendation is that you please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. 

Note that you can contact them through the link provided in the thread or you can click here to get connected. Also, take into consideration that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times are longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. 

In addition, please make sure to explain the inconvenience and mention the troubleshooting steps you've followed, this way they can assist you from there. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes