Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 has lines on the screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is my 4th charge 3. It purchased it with the discount they gave me when my last out of warranty charge 3 had the same issue. I did buy the extended 2 year warranty but have no clue how to put in for a replacement. I have done all the things taught for the other 3 and the lines are getting worse and now it is dropping off the blue tooth connection.

I love my Fitbit, I hate the troubles I'm having.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @PattyNJ. Welcome to the community forums! 

I'm sorry for the experience and thank you for loving your Charge 3, for the detailed information and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried prior to posting. It seems that you have followed the recommended tips for screen inconveniences in this thread and since the issue has persisted, my best recommendation is that you please reach out to our Support Team for further assistance. 

Note that you can contact them through the link provided in the thread or you can click here to get connected. Also, take into consideration that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times are longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. 

On a side note, if you referred to syncing inconveniences, troubleshooting steps can be found here or you can also report this to our Support Team and they will be glad to assist. Also, they can provide you with further information about the extended warranty that you purchased for your Charge 3. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes